• ERP implementation and Distribution Industry experience.
• Must Demonstrates ability to execute all PM processes and with mastery of all
• Can identify opportunities for improvement, and recommends and drives implementation of solutions
• Able to build and manage deliverables-based or iteration-based plans (i.e. Agile experience); independently and proactively manages risks, issues, status, and escalation
• Mastered retroactively and proactively identifying and determining month-to-month and EAC effort variances
• Strong working knowledge of project financial management, including planning, estimating, budgeting, and tracking of project finances
• Proven organizational and functional awareness
• Full understanding of IT processes
• Ability to conduct impact analysis on medium complex problems, and recommend options/solutions
• BS/BA Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems and/or equivalent formal training or experience
• MBA preferred or equivalent working experience
• 6+ years of project management experience
• 8+ years of IT experience
PMI/PMP, Agile Leadership Network, Agile Alliance, SCRUM Alliance
• Can communicate and collaborate effectively with small, medium, and large sized groups
• Masterful negotiating skills across project teams and vendors; coaches others
• Strong knowledge in managing results, follow-through, managing schedule, resources, overcoming obstacles to achieve outcomes
• Ability to resolve team conflicts
• Skilled in matrix management
Ideally we are looking for someone with NetSuite SuiteCommerce Advanced & very strong eCommerce experience or at least the ability to develop within the NetSuite environment/API.
• The ideal candidate would have experience with SuiteScript, Suitelets, SuiteCloud and SuiteCommerce Advanced.
• 5+ Yrs eCommerce experience
Enterprise Architects define and ensure a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology. They go beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change, which may also be supported and enabled by IT. Enterprise Architects define services from a business perspective, both with and without automation. They make an initial grouping of services in components, using principles based on objectives and constraints. They have deep business and industry expertise, are familiar with industry standards, and can work at the boardroom and senior management level.
Required Skills and Experience:
You work with clients to build a holistic view of the strategy, processes, information and information technology assets for their organization. You lead enterprise solutions for a complete project or lead team(s) across multiple projects. You lead the integration of project solutions and technical governance.
Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
Technical certification e.g. Cisco, VMWare; or achieved professional certification TOGAF 9 level; or has / seeking IAF level 1.
• Should have experience in Functional Architecture Design and Architecture Knowledge, Negotiating, Financial Analysis and Continuous (Service) Improvement.
• Should be proficient in Business Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Change Management.
• Should have progressing knowledge in Business Analysis.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now