OCM Strategist able to interact with Client Executives and set the OCM strategy as well as lead the overall change program.
Manages the whole process of transferring services and staff from one location to another or from one service provider to another, ensuring service levels are maintained throughout. The role also includes maintenance of the budget, project plans and reporting to the customer and internal management. Ensures the delivery of a high quality, professional and proactive customer focused service on daily basis.
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
• Structures, runs and manages complex, multi-stream transition projects;
• Delivery of programs and projects to time, cost and quality, accountable for up to £10m , 10,000 day projects;
• Proposal development (from client request through to final issue and potentially subsequent project delivery), key participant in Accelerating Solution Environments and experienced in commercial negotiation;
• Strong leadership of multiple cross service line teams;
• Contributing to BU management, coaching and quality management activity;
• Build and maintain a strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to Board Level;
• Convey relevant information to an executive-level audience, ensuring client (internal management or customer) is aware of assignment progress/service status. Builds credibility and fosters business-partnering relationships
• Form arguments using facts and data, identifies stakeholders and gains their support, builds consensus and commitment by listening and responding to other’s views, presents ideas and solutions persuasively to gain buy-in for executive level audience
• Work with executives to assess strategic business issues, their implications and potential solutions. Displays calm behavior and stability during crises situations
• Provide key guidance into Contract/SLA to ensure agreements with clients protect Capgemini’s interests
• Manages Contracts with Capgemini’s Suppliers and seeks to gain maximum commercial benefit for CG
• When in charge of transition team members:
• Provide guidance and advice to individuals ensuring that they obtain opportunities to enhance or support personal and professional growth and learning
• Take responsibility for relevant people processes such us career development and performance management
• Provide feedback that is constructive, timely, meaningful, fact based and specific, communicating both strengths and areas for improvement
• Qualification: An undergraduate degree is required, and an advanced degree, preferably an M.B.A.
• Should be a master in Transition Management
• Must have experience in Negotiating and Vendor Management
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now