Cloud/Data Services/Data Center Transformation Enterprise Architect Vision:
Data Services enables our customers to realize their business ambitions by delivering differentiating transformations and services, through an efficient and reliable project and delivery organization, operated by teams of highly skilled and engaged employees.
Expertise of the Data Services Practice:
· Account Architecture, carrying the accountability for the IT landscape of accounts;
· Solution Architecture, carrying the accountability for solutioning on opportunities;
· Service Delivery Management, carrying contract accountability per account
· Program & Project management, carrying accountability for program execution
Subject Matter Experts:
· Infrastructure & Data Center transformation
· Cloud Infrastructure Solutions
· Insights & Data; Big Data lakes, analytics
· Converged Infrastructures
· Storage & Backup
· Coming up: 3rd generation, Software Defined Data Centers
It is a very varied role and will cover many technologies and different engagements. Therefore we are looking for individuals who will be engaged in many technologies and many areas of Data Services environments. Being part of the Data Services Practice, the Data Services Architect will take full architecture ownership of design activities and build activities
1) Maintain client contacts on IT Management and IT Director level; be the client facing SPOC for architecture related topics
2) Develop, own and shape next generation Data Services solutions for opportunities
3) Driving innovations in Data Services in North America
4) Push Data Services projects. Support Build project in is architect role
5) Support the “demand generations” process
The Data Services Architect is skilled across the full lifecycle from solutions scoping and shaping through to delivery and running.
A significant amount of IT experience, extensive technical understanding, strong consulting, stakeholder management and leadership skills in order to maximize their clients return on investment, are essential.
The Data Services architect has to be capable of engaging on customer projects covering the full life cycle from proposal/justification to project design/build.
Role Specific Skills and Expertise:
· Business and Technology Consulting skills
· Excellent architecting skills
· Strong domain knowledge of Data Services
o 5+ years of experience in Data Services
o Broad experience in IT Services/Technology
o Cloud Infrastructure Solutions; AWS/Azure
· Data Services architecture capability, design and application of methodologies.
· Experience with application and infrastructure management and monitoring tools
· Executing limited POCs, where necessary
· Good working knowledge of processes and procedures (like ITIL)
· Ability to perform and conduct workshops and meetings to develop client solutions
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now