Primary responsibilities include:
• Java/JEE application development with advanced knowledge/deep understanding of web application framework and mobile framework (both Android & iOS)
• Works with Scrum team to develop and define application scope and objectives and prepare functional and/or technical specifications using Agile methodologies
• Collaborates with engineers and graphic designers, analyzes and classifies complex change requests and reviews and evaluates possible enhancements.
• Analyzes and evaluates detailed business and technical requirements
• Develops and performs unit testing, identifies and fixes defects and supports defect analysis and resolution in integrated environments
• Aids in integrating activities with other IT departments for successful implementation and support of project efforts.
• Mentors others.
• Improve systems uptime by improving system quality.
• Codes and maintains complex components of information systems.
• Self-organizes and takes initiative to drive resolution to open issues
• Develops and maintains active relationships with the business to better understand business requirements.
• Provides rotational on call support and monitors the system and identifies system deficiencies.
• Technical documentation
• Participates in Peer reviews
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now