MuleSoft Solution Architect to help design and build integration between multiple on premises and/or cloud hosted systems. Architect must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with Business/Technology leaders, Enterprise Architects and End Users to develop a proposed solution and work with the technical team to develop and deploy the solution. This position requires experience with multiple middleware applications, including expert level knowledge with MuleSoft, as well as experience in project leadership, detailed requirements analysis, software design, testing, and deployment.
• Assist project leadership in designing the approach for middleware projects, including selection of technologies, setting technical directions, estimating/planning and directing developers
• Collaborate with enterprise architects and IT program managers to enhance existing business applications and facilitate solutions to meet business requirements
• Architect technical solutions for enterprise systems using the MuleSoft product suite to drive the value equation and adapt to a rapidly changing business environment
• Define standards and guidelines around Scalability, Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution
• Knowledge of SOA Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
• Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, WS-* standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture committee meetings.
• Identify, analyze and design integration flows using Mule ESB Anypoint Studio and technically own and manage the process of ensuring on time and on budget build and integration of the various elements of the solution
• Write technical and design documents for proposed solution
• Good understanding of integration design patterns & best practices
• In depth experience using Agile, Scrum and iterative development practices
• Provide technical ability screening for new team members
• Assist in preparing roadmaps & strategy for Integration department.
• Work/Assist on the development of proposals and presentations of proposals
• Work on technical POC’s to prove out technology and ultimately leading into selection
• 5+ years of experience working as an Integration Solution Architect and 3+ with MuleSoft product Suite.
• 8+ years of software development experience.
• Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations, with hands on delivery and managing both onshore and offshore teams.
• Experience with all aspects of the system implementation process of system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support.
• Must have experience with design, development and deployment of SOA based architecture for a large organization leveraging multiple COTS Business applications.
• Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, XSLT, WS-*, SOA/Integration, and API Management technologies and standards
• Experience with using a JAVA IDE (Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans)
• Extensive experience applying Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts including REST-ful and SOAP-based services
• Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs
• Has strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture, Solution Design, and Development using SOA/EAI solutions
• Experienced in both Agile and waterfall methodologies
• Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients
• Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related field and a minimum of 8 years relevant experience providing IT enablement solutions
TOGAF certification preferred, Mule certification highly preferred
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a Delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the Delivery services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
Required Skills and Experience:
Certification: Has or seeking IAF level 1.
Should be proficient in foundation, People Leadership, client acquisition & development, service & delivery and business leadership.
Should be experienced in technology awareness & leveraging and innovation & growth capability.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now