The Financial Management Associate (FMA) is a dedicated resource that is an expert in the firm’s engagement economics systems. Specific duties and responsibilities include developing and monitoring engagement economics, forecasting and budgeting, analyzing inventory levels, overseeing the collection of accounts, autonomously executing engagement management, initiating client invoicing and creating ad hoc reports.
• Develops & models project financials in line with APPS NA Financial KPIs. The FMA works closely with the client-serving executives to price the projects and to develop the project budgets.
• Forecasting monthly and working with Project Managers to ensure the accuracy of the forecast and work with the team to escalate issues
• Monitors account/project economic measures analyzing budget and forecast to actuals.
• Perform Month end close activities including: posting Journal entries, month end reconciliations, forecast vs actuals analysis, contribution margin analysis and other ad-hoc monthly reporting
• Determines the billing and collections best practices for each account/project based on contractual and delivery framework. Streamlines and standardizes the billing and collections processes in order to minimize aging AR and zero aging WIP. Performs analysis of inventory balances.
• Establishes and maintains Account/project records and information.
• Conduct Market Unit Performance Review with Sector and Capability Leaders on a monthly basis and provide inputs for improving Financial position of the respective units
• Assist Controller in special projects / ad-hoc reporting / preparation of dashboards as needed
• Engages in Special Projects/Ad-hoc requests. The FMA gathers and interprets data and provides analysis upon request.
The ideal Candidate would possess three to five years work experience in a professional atmosphere in a financial/business capacity. Bachelor’s degree in either accounting or a finance/business related major or equivalent. Candidate must also be proficient with the personal computer and spreadsheet software, expertise MS Excel a must with knowledge of Advanced Excel (Macros etc) a plus; possess excellent communications skills, both written and oral; have proven leadership skills; self-starter and be detail/analytically oriented. Ideal Candidate must also have the ability to work independently as well as part of a team, be able to multi-task effectively, and proactively pursue objectives, interact professionally with all levels of management. The role will report into the Assistant Area Finance Controller for the EU-AT Sector within APPS NA.
– 2-3 years experience in a related role
– Demonstrated deep content knowledge in individual functional area
– Experience performing work to achieve objectives with minimal guidance
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Experience identifying and prioritizing issues and developing alternative solutions pertaining to individual functional area
– Experience constructing deliverables suitable for distribution or deployment
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now