Assist project leadership in designing the approach for middleware projects, including selection of technologies, setting technical directions, estimating/planning, and directing developers.
• Collaborate with enterprise architects and IT program managers to enhance existing business applications and facilitate solutions to meet business requirements.
• Architect technical solutions for enterprise systems using the webMethods integration platform to drive the value equation and adapt to a rapidly changing business environment.
• Define standards and guidelines around Scalability, Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management, and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution.
• Knowledge of SOA Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling, and reconciliation mechanisms.
• Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, WS-* standards and ability to suggest, critique, and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture committee meetings.
• Identify, analyze, and design integration flows using webMethods developer and technically own and manage the process of ensuring on time and on budget build and integration of the various elements of the solution.
• Write technical and design documents for proposed solution.
• Good understanding of integration design patterns and best practices.
• In depth experience using Agile, Scrum, and iterative development practices.
• Provide technical ability screening for new team members.
• Responsible for preparing roadmaps and strategy for Integration department.
• Work/Assist on the development of proposals and presentations of proposals.
• Work on technical POC’s to prove out technology and ultimately leading into selection.
• Acquire follow-on business associated with assigned programs and support new business development by leading proposals to our clients.
• 8+ years of experience working as an Integration Solution Architect and 3+ with webMethods product Suite.
• 12+ years of software development experience.
• Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations, with hands on delivery and managing both onshore and offshore teams.
• Experience with all aspects of the system implementation process of system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing, and support including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support.
• Must have experience with design, development and deployment of SOA based architecture for a large organization leveraging multiple COTS Business applications.
• Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, XSLT, WS-*, SOA/Integration, and API Management technologies and standards.
• Experience with using a JAVA IDE (webMethods Developer, Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans).
• Extensive experience applying Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts including REST-ful and SOAP-based services.
• Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs.
• Has strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture, Solution Design, and Development using SOA/EAI solutions.
• Have the experience in advising clients, defining/implementing IT strategy and the corresponding roadmap.
• Experienced in both Agile and waterfall methodologies.
• Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients.
• Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related field and a minimum of 12 years relevant experience providing IT enablement solutions.
• TOGAF certification preferred, webMethods certification (BPM, ESB, CAF) highly preferred.
Enterprise Architects define and ensure a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology. They go beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change, which may also be supported and enabled by IT. Enterprise Architects define services from a business perspective, both with and without automation. They make an initial grouping of services in components, using principles based on objectives and constraints. They have deep business and industry expertise, are familiar with industry standards, and can work at the boardroom and senior management level.
Required Skills and Experience:
You work with clients to build a holistic view of the strategy, processes, information and information technology assets for their organization. You lead enterprise solutions for a complete project or lead team(s) across multiple projects. You lead the integration of project solutions and technical governance.
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Technical certification e.g. Cisco, VMWare; or achieved professional certification TOGAF 9 level; or has / seeking IAF level 1.
• Should have experience in Functional Architecture Design and Architecture Knowledge, Negotiating, Financial Analysis and Continuous (Service) Improvement.
• Should be proficient in Business Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Change Management.
• Should have progressing knowledge in Business Analysis.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now