a. 10 years of experience in Embedded software development, at least 2 years of experience in automotive domain is mandatory
b. C++ is mandatory skill
c. QNX / Linux for the platform OS
d. Qt – QML as UI technology
e. Exposure to / worked in Agile methodology
f. Good handle on Planning, Impact Analysis.
g. Should be able to work independently with minimum supervision
h. Good Communication, co-ordination and management skills.
i. Aggressive nature to achieve the delivery dates.
j. Experience working in onsite-offshore model experience is preferred
k. Experience in automotive infotainment domain is preferred
l. Review all code changes, adhere to coding standards and open source policy
m. Deliver software of high quality without any regression.
n. Goal oriented, Self-starter, Good team player
o. Has working experience of Agile methodology
p. Is able to do estimation of assigned work
1. Very Strong C++ experience in embedded environment
2. Good working experience in Unix / Linux operating system.
3. Experience with HMI development in QT
4. Experience in development of Navigation software
5. Good Debugging skills
6. Automotive Domain experience
7. Coverity / any other Static code analysis tool
8. Knowledge of JIRA
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
You provide application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project.
• Qualifications: 1-4 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications
• Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications
• Analyzes requirements, and maintains, tests and integrates application components
• Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented
• Should have progressing skills in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have baseline skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now