Senior Programmer / Developer – Integration Lead (MuleSoft):
MuleSoft Integration Lead helps design and build integration between multiple on premises and/or cloud hosted systems. The Mulesoft Development lead must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with Business/Technology leaders, Enterprise Architects and End Users to develop a proposed solution and work with the technical team to develop and deploy the solution. This position requires experience with middleware applications, including expert level knowledge with MuleSoft, as well as experience in detailed requirements analysis, software design, testing, and deployment.
• Collaborate with enterprise architects and IT program managers to enhance existing business applications and facilitate solutions to meet business requirements
• Assist in architecting technical solutions for enterprise systems using the MuleSoft product suite to drive the value equation and adapt to a rapidly changing business environment
• Knowledge of SOA Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
• Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, WS-* standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture committee meetings.
• Identify, analyze and design integration flows using Mule ESB Anypoint Studio and technically own and manage the process of ensuring on time and on budget build and integration of the various elements of the solution
• Good understanding of integration design patterns & best practices
• In depth experience using Agile, Scrum and iterative development practices
• Assist on technical POC’s to prove out technology and ultimately leading into selection
• 5+ years of experience working as an Integration Lead Developer/Architect and 2+ with MuleSoft product Suite.
• 8+ years of ESB/Middleware full lifecycle development experience.
• Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations, with hands on delivery.
• Experience with all aspects of the system implementation process of system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support.
• Experience with design, development and deployment of SOA based architecture for a large organization leveraging multiple COTS Business applications is preferred
• Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, XSLT, WS-*, SOA/Integration, and API Management technologies and standards
• Experience with using a JAVA IDE (Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans)
• Designed and developed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts including REST-ful and SOAP-based services
• Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs
• Experienced in both Agile and waterfall methodologies
• Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients
• Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related field and a minimum of 8+ years of overall middleware/ESB/integration experience
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now