• Experience in baselining and benchmarking of applications/products for performance.
• Build enterprise level performance engineering strategies and handle delivery of large scale projects.
• Mobile application performance Engineering
• Use Monitoring and diagnostic tools like NewRelic, Appdynamics, Wily, Elk, Splunk to identify performance bottlenecks.
• Partner with Architects, Developers, Systems Engineers and Database Administrators to collaboratively tune systems.
• Expertise in code profiling and optimization tools
• Dissect large amounts of data from monitoring/diagnostic tools and identify potential issues for every releases.
• Create Performance test reports with results, key metrics, statistics, graphs, observations and recommendations.
• Excellent skills in summarizing large amount of metrics into meaningful graphs and reports.
• Experience with Oracle SQL, RDMS and RAC and database performance tuning
• Extensive JAVA and SQL performance tuning experience (e.g. garbage collection, heap management, JVM Configuration, V$ table, explain plan, query optimization etc.).
• Ability to do capacity planning based on users, load and business forecasts
Specification / Skills / Experience:
• Must have 8+ years consulting experience in building performance test strategy and approach at enterprise level
• Extensive experience in performance engineering
• Worked on end to end performance test projects;
• Expert in various performance testing tools and methodologies
• Experience in APM tools like NewRelic, Appdynamics, Dynatrace etc
• Strong Web Service testing skills, Mule,TIBCO, XML technologies (SOAP,Rest, JAXB, WSDL, XML).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate with stakeholders.
Secondary Skills (Nice to have):
• Expertise in DevOps and Service Virtualization
• Experience in Retail business domain
• Test data Management
• Test tools (Performance Center/Loadrunner) Administration
• Blazemeter Experience
Test Consultants are concerned with the independent verification and validation of the products produced by the development process. Testing is carried out in each phase: the requirements are tested by an acceptance test, the system design (analysis and design) by a system and integration test, and the programs by a program and module test
Required Skills and Experience:
You design and execute tests for an application/system based on the Software Architecture (models and principles). You perform many of the roles required for a software test project; e.g. defect management, test analysis and supporting acceptance tests. Typically these roles are performed as part of a team of software testers containing the experience and skills required to deliver successfully. You have a solid background in IT; have received training in testing; and have participated in at least one system test or acceptance test.
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing Lifecycle, Testing Expertise, Testing Techniques, Testing Management, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Quality Management.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now