• Proficiency in Cimplicity configuration programming
• Proficiency in VBA Coding
• Proficiency in PLC programming & OPC Server
• Proficiency in creating Stored Procedures, Views etc. for SQL Server
• Proficiency in creating and deploying reports for SSRS
Platforms, Environments, Tools
Required to have worked in and/or used:
• Proficy Cimplicity
• Proficy Webspace
• Windows Server 2012 or higher
• SQL Server 2008 R2 or higher
• Tortoise SVN latest build
Subject Matter Expertise Required:
• Worked extensively with Cimplicity to create and modify Projects, Screens and other modules
• Have good knowledge of Proficy Webspace configuration.
• Ability to design and develop PLC Automation integration.
• Worked with OPC server configuration
• Familiar with ISA-95
• Worked with Cimplicity 9.0 or greater, GUI or back end
• Performed deployment of Cimplicity projects between environments, e.g. from DEV to QA
• Familiarity with secure coding standards such as OWASP
• Familiarity with Agile development methodologies and tools, e.g. Scrum, Rally
• Skilled in providing technical documentation in English
• Familiarity with other Proficy products, e.g. Proficy Historian 5 or greater, IGS OPC Server 7.5x or greater
1. Experience in requirement analysis and creating solutions that aligns with the business domain, enterprise concerns, industry standards
2. Cimplicity HMI/SCADA out-of-the-box configuration based on the customer requirements
3. Exposure to Industrial Automation, MES, SCADA & PLC
4. Required skills – GE Cimplicity/SCADA, IFIX, Proficy MES software
5. Cimplicity Screen development using .NET scripting, SQL knowledge
6. Exposure on Alarms/Events Management in Cimplicity
7. C#.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET skills.
• Exposure to Industrial Automation, MES, SCADA & PLC
• Required skills – GE Cimplicity/SCADA, IFIX, Proficy MES software
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a Delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the Delivery services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
Required Skills and Experience:
Certification: Has or seeking IAF level 1.
Should be proficient in foundation, People Leadership, client acquisition & development, service & delivery and business leadership.
Should be experienced in technology awareness & leveraging and innovation & growth capability.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now