The breadth of responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Performs a wide variety of payroll processing activities
• Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
• Printing, faxing, scanning and filing documents
• Perform daily payroll department operations
• Maintains payroll information by collecting, auditing and submitting import data to vendor and reviewing results for all Companies
• Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
• Resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
• Reviewing automated system outputs such as registers and standard reports, determining and correct out of balancing conditions
• Monitor and manage distribution of emails to appropriate team members
• Perform cyclical payroll activities
• Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests
• Analyze, adjust and resolve vacation or paid time off entries, overtime and overpayment discrepancies
• Assist with US and Canada payroll activities and vendors
• Prepare and review reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions and other wages
• Maintain employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential
• Review of garnishment responses done by vendor
The successful candidate will have a track record of success within the area of Payroll of relevant company/experience based on role, he/she will have:
• Working knowledge of payroll best practices and federal and state regulations
• Experience with ADP ProBusiness, Whitney and Report Writer is a plus
• Experience with a multi-state payroll and/or Canadian payroll is a plus.
• Experience in or exposure to working in a shared services environment or having held a cross-functional role a plus.
• Ability to prioritize work effectively
• Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel and Outlook
• Good math/accounting aptitude
• FPC designation a plus
• Prior payroll support experience
The successful candidate will have demonstrated abilities in operations, customer service, transformation and/or project/program management and be able to build on their experiences/expertise contributing to meeting the goals and objectives of the HR Services Team and the larger organization.
Additionally, he/she will have:
• A thirst and openness for learning, a “can do”, positive attitude.
• Strong work ethic and team player
• Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities and initiatives
• Exemplary listening and comprehension skills; ability to listen, assimilate needs and formulate solutions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail, organizational and multi-tasking
• Efficient prioritization and time management discipline
• Ability to partner with multiple teams and take direction from multiple team members
– 2-3 years experience in a related role
– Demonstrated deep content knowledge in individual functional area
– Experience performing work to achieve objectives with minimal guidance
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Experience identifying and prioritizing issues and developing alternative solutions pertaining to individual functional area
– Experience constructing deliverables suitable for distribution or deployment
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now