• Advisor to the AIE Director and Senior Staff
• Assist the Director in facilitating the advancement of strategic initiatives
• Access inquiries directed to the AIE Senior Staff, determine the proper course of action and delegate to the appropriate individual or manager
• Coordinate the execution of strategic initiatives
• Coordinate and manage the quarterly (3X3) planning process
• Assure clear action items and follow up
• Other duties as assigned
Success in this role means learning fast and having a strong attention to detail and delivering results through teamwork. Demonstrating excellent organizational skills, good judgment, tact and diplomacy in dealing with internal and external stakeholders and the ability to obtain solutions on complex issues and challenges as they arise are key. Being operationally minded and apt at coordinating the implementation of strategic initiatives through strong, inclusive team work. Balancing the urgent with the important to assure AIE senior staff remains productive against new demands.
Someone who wants to influence your own development and open to applying your attention to detail to a new, flexible, and non-typical environment. You are dependable, energetic, and confident. You hold yourself to the highest of professional and ethical standards. You are self-directed and able to set direction and decipher importance/urgency of tasks and requests. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to be part of changing the way people embrace innovation for their business and where a job title is only considered the starting point of a long future with a Global company. You bring to the organization the following competencies:
• Minimum 10 years of consulting, management, or operations
• Bachelor’s degree required; in a technical or Business area is preferred
• Impeccable managerial and interpersonal skills
• Effective, versatile and action oriented
• Experience in the Bay Area with an IT Services, internet, consulting, and/or a startup firm preferred
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Understanding of Consulting & Technical Services like those provided by Capgemini to its clients
• Demonstrated ability to succeed working in a dynamic team environment
• Outgoing, welcoming, and professional demeanor
• Ability to handle multiple requests and inquiries independently without compromising quality
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Trustworthy and able to key information confidential and not inadvertently share when others
If this is you, we look forward to receiving your resume and cover letter. Optional: Send us a short video resume (not required!) with a link to Youtube or Vimeo introducing us to you and your experience.
– 2-3 years experience in a related role
– Demonstrated deep content knowledge in individual functional area
– Experience performing work to achieve objectives with minimal guidance
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Experience identifying and prioritizing issues and developing alternative solutions pertaining to individual functional area
– Experience constructing deliverables suitable for distribution or deployment
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now