ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Provides information and assistance to providers, agents, policyholders, and others by responding to telephone inquiries from CHCS third third-party administrator clients for;, LTC Policies,.
· Accurately provide information regarding various insurance questions (i.e., verification of benefits, claims status) by accessing and updating software system data within company response standards.
· Provides service and follow-up on insurance questions by researching company records to obtain information requested by customer, performing routine transactions, and retrieving results from an online terminal.
· Maintains working knowledge base of all company products and services, and assists in the development of the level 2 counterparts.
· Complying with company regulations regarding Privacy, confidentiality, and private health information.
· Providing written and oral communication to policyholders, agents, providers, and others regarding inquiry status and resolution.
· Responds to caller’s inquiries within an allotted amount of time, and follows up as promised in regards to escalated issues and situations.
· Checks escalation log multiple times within a week, and ensures that open escalations are closed properly. ;
· Initiate and complete CASE 360 Documentation, checklists, and supportive clerical responsibilities as necessary.
· Ability and Flexibility to work various shifts as required.
· Able to type speed of 35 wpm with 95% accuracy rate
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Accurately entering data via Windows-based environment
· Intermediate computer skills
· Knowledge use of basic math and English spelling and grammar skills
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and six months related call center experience and/or training.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
SOFT SKILLS COMPETENCIES:
Customer Service, Integrity/Honesty, Oral Communications, Motivation, Organizational/Planning/Organizing
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rates, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
AHIP and/or LOMA certifications desired.Current 0215 Life, Health and Variable Annuity License desired.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Involves researching, developing and delivering effective solutions to support the infrastructure systems ensuring the application of current and emerging technologies.
Day to Day responsibilities:
• Day to day management and support of servers;
• Being part of a team of technical specialists in service delivery and transitional projects;
• Monitoring of the servers, addressing any issues raised and ensuring that contracted services are met;
• Proactive maintenance of the server estate;
• Server Hardware and Windows Server OS break fix using the EARS ticketing system;
• Patching & Anti-Virus updates;
• implementing service improvements;
• Attending DR rehearsals;
• Monthly Reporting;
• Implementing Ad-hoc project work requests; On-call cover and out of hours support.
• Bachelor’s degree and/or required years of experience
• Should have baseline skills in Technology Solution Design
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now