The Director, Digital Strategy defines and oversees the enterprise digital strategy, encompassing Web sites, landing pages and microsites; paid, earned and owned digital media; and all supporting infrastructure (Web content management, analytics, marketing automation platforms). S/he also plays a leadership role on the Marketing and Communications Team, advising all functions on execution, coordination and optimization of digital strategies.
• Drive and manage digital strategy across all Marketing and Communications Team functions
• Work closely with IT and marketing operations to define business requirements for evaluation, acquisition, implementation and integration of digital systems
• Act as the catalyst for digital transformation, promoting cross-functional focus on client experience
• Define a primary set of digital key performance indicators (KPIs), and develop and manage a dashboard reflecting progress toward each KPI
• Collaborate with and advise other functions (e.g. sector marketing, communications, demand centers, sales) to define the nature of, and desired outcomes from, digital experiences for primary audience categories (e.g. clients, prospects, partners, sales)
• Advise other functions, especially digital marketers and Web developers, on digital best practices spanning interface design, user experience, new capabilities, privacy laws and regulations, and digital strategy compliance
• Create and maintain maps and use cases of digital activities and touchpoints for primary audience categories
• Use analytics – often in partnership with marketing operations – to continuously audit and improve digital experiences and outcomes
• Oversee testing of digital user interfaces (e.g. landing pages, microsites, portal pages)
• Conduct internal and external stakeholder sentiment studies to improve digital experiences
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, user interface design, or quantitative/analytical field required
• Master’s degree in marketing, user interface design, or quantitative/analytical field preferred
• Six to 10 years in roles of increasing responsibility in digital marketing, with a strong focus on digital go-to market strategies, Web design, digital media and analytics
• More than three years of experience with b-to-b social media
• Ability to define and socialize digital strategies that extend across business and geographic segments
• Significant, verifiable experience optimizing digital interfaces to drive deeper engagement and positive user experiences
• Development of strategic KPIs and comprehensive supporting metrics to guide optimization and report results
• Experience working with, and successfully managing, digital agencies
• Depth of technical understanding necessary to understand what is currently possible and what is emerging
• Evaluation and use of Web content management, social media, marketing automation, digital media and search engine optimization platforms
• Strong experience developing high-yield digital inbound strategies from search engine marketing to social media
• Experience with A/B, multivariate and usability testing
• Agency experience a plus
• Experience managing outside resources and agencies
• Web and user interface design
• Project management
• Strong written/oral communications
• Use of Web and business analytics platforms
• Statistical analysis and predictive modeling
• Digital behavior analysis
• Agency management
• Strategic, objective-driven planning and reporting
Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program. They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction. Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You operate at board level in multi-site engagements. You are fully responsible for providing deliverables or service to specification, within agreed cost and timescale, meeting the necessary quality standards and to customer satisfaction. You conduct client negotiations to agree terms for changes to the scope of the project or service, setting realistic expectations and ensuring commercial viability. You manage your project or service teams, plan activities and monitor progress. You ensure all project deliverables or services are provided using best practices and are of an appropriate quality. You provide factual analysis of the project or service portfolio and the team’s performance and compliance to standard tools and processes.
• Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
• Certification: Manages engagements with complexity on EM level 2 or higher. Is, if possible, certified on this level.
• Should be a master in Vendor Management, Transition Management, Change Management, Risk Management, Continuous (Service) Improvement and Project Financials, KPI & Reporting.
• Should have strong negotiation
• Should be proficient in Quality Management
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now