Strong proficiency with SQL, PL/SQL
Skilled at optimizing large complicated SQL Queries
Prepare documents and specifications
Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Experience with some of the modern relational databases
Knowledge of best practices when dealing with relational databases
Capable of troubleshooting common database issues
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git/SVN etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electronics engineering, or other engineering or technical discipline.
• At least 5 years of development & Relevant experience
• Hands on working experience with Oracle PL/SQL packages, procedures, coding
• Experience with SQL tuning to support large databases
• Self-starter that can work under general direction in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
• Good written and verbal communication skills
(Includes Data Modeler, Data Miner.) Responsible for importing, cleaning, transforming, validating and modeling data with the purpose of understanding and drawing conclusions from data (may be presented in charts, graphs, and/or tables). Also, design and develop relational databases for collecting and storing data and build and design data input and data collection mechanisms.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are responsible for data related activities such as data extraction, profiling, cleansing, de-duplication, standardization, conversion, transformation and loading, data mining, warehousing, archiving and reporting. Responsible for all activities required to ensure optimum performance and data integrity of databases in production environments, in line with the requirements. Responsible for server based databases in development and test environments including database software installation, database creation, performance and capacity design, backup and recovery design, security design.
• Qualifications: 3-9 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now