At least 7+ years hands-on experience in data integration, business intelligence, reporting, and analytics or related projects
2. Minimum of 4 years of demonstrated hands on working experience as a Senior Developer/Consultant on Tableau
3. Experience in working with cross functional teams to assist with gathering and evaluating detailed project requirements
4. Experience in data visualization, dashboard design, workflow, and publishing.
5. Should be able to design the Tableau data sources by understanding the Data Model based on Reports and Dashboard Requirements
6. Should have Strong experience in Design and development of Building Tableau reports, dashboards at varying levels of complexity
7. Translating business requirements into a sustainable and efficient visualization, reporting, and validate results with business representatives
8. Strong analytical skills to solve and model complex business requirements
9. Should have Experience in understanding and writing complex SQL in Teradata, Oracle etc.
10. Experience required creating users, Groups and assign security matrix
11. Experience in Scheduling reports, Profiles and publications
12. Should have Experience in SDLC and Agile methodology
13. Should have experience in Dimensional Modeling
14. Should have experience in end to end project implementation.
15. Perform testing including Unit, Integration, Performance and Regression testing
16. Participate in troubleshooting of issues post production or as part of operational support
17. Proven analytical, problem solving, time management and organizational skills
18. Ability to guide, lead, mentor and facilitate collaboration among team members
19. Should be able to cascade Best Practices and Design standards to implement Business requirement
20. Performance Tuning – Should be able to identify and enhance the performance of the Dashboards/Reports
21. Good communication, presentation and collaboration skills to engage with multiple stake holders
22. Suggest/Develop innovative ideas for the use of Tableau
23. Tableau Certified Professional is a plus
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems. You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module. You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE or ERP/SAP Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now