Ability to design and recommend network improvements – from LAN/WAN/wireless and recommend the right tools and tests to evaluate health of the environment. Analysis and planning that leads to a technology roadmap. Inclusive of leading proposal creation on recommendation with risk and benefit for client consumption. Lead the teams to drive the recommendations. Ultimately become the trusted advisor to the client in this space.
· Provide technical leadership and direction to business leaders throughout the enterprise.
· Responsibility for maintaining the overall integrity of the infrastructure by having a detailed knowledge of the components and how they integrate and interact. The Voice and Data infrastructure components include:
o Cisco Unified Communications
o Juniper Switches/Firewalls
o Palo Alto Firewalls
o Riverbed Steelhead Solution
o Cisco Routing/Switching
o Design, Planning, Implementation of Core Network
· Assist in researching, developing and updating the long range, comprehensive plan for the customer’s networking systems, processes, technical architecture and standards.
· Must be a self-starter and is expected to stay abreast of relevant changes in technology and maintaining focus on the strategic requirements by working with the business units in a continuous cycle of planning for growth and optimization.
· Consulting on network designs and technical engineering solutions to address specific customer requirements.
· Collecting and confirming detailed information from customers, account teams, and engineering groups that are specific to the business requirements for purposes of designing network solutions.
· Delivering network diagrams, documentation and internal technical support training in order to successfully sustain and continuously improve the overall environment.
· Risk management of information and IT assets through appropriate standards and security policies.
· Help build employee knowledge and skill in specific areas of expertise.
· May create and document new methods supporting network/system operations and implement changes to procedures to drive ultimate continuous improvements in the operational run model.
· Audit current network footprints and document current capabilities and costs.
· Provide support during incidents/outages as needed.
Need to have:
· Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience.
· Six or more years of relevant work experience.
· Experience in enterprise technology disciplines specific to Cisco Voice and data networking and unified communications.
· Experience in enterprise voice and data architecture design and life cycle engineering principals, hands on implementation, and physical/logical configuration best practices.
CCNP is required, certifications in Juniper, CCNP-Voice, CCIE is preferred.
Interested and qualified candidates can send resumes to email@example.com
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now