Capgemini is looking for a Java developer with experience in Jive platform.
Work location: Manhattan, NY
• Design, develop and test high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
• Work in Agile, including participating in Daily Scrums and Scrums of Scrums
• Write well designed, readable, testable, efficient code
• Supports continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and helps lead or assist with architectural reviews
• Work with the application solution architects and product managers to finalize technical requirements
• Resolve production application issues and serve as an escalation point at times
• Minimum 5 years of software development experience, across UI, Middleware, Database layers
• 3+ years with J2EE
• Minimum 1 year with hands-on experience in Angular, Angular 2, REACT, jQuery, Bootstrap
• 1+ years with non-relational databases, i.e. MarkLogic, MONGO
• Good experience working with Struts, SPRING, and REST APIs
• Experience with continuous integration technologies (i.e. GIT, Jenkins, Bamboo)
• Solid communicator, both written and verbal
• Estimate work effort and seek clarification without hesitation
• Ability to be cross trained and support multiple applications
• Experience in unit testing (includes writing scripts) and execute tests, automated test software (i.e. Junit)
Good to have
• 3+ years’ experience implementing customizations on large scale Jive implementations, including custom themes, tiles, and plugins
• Media Industry experience and workflows
• Experience as a Level-2 /Level-3 support in a 24x7x365 environment
• Writing test scripts with Selenium
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now