Microsoft Architect – SharePoint Technical Architect / Project Manager
• Ability to speak technical jargon to non-technical audiences.
• Ability to provide pros / cons for why a certain approach is better for the client to execute against
• Ability to provide direction and drive work into the technical team from an execution standpoint.
• Strong understanding of SP2013 / SP 2016 / SP Online architecture and can design instance and technical architectures based on client needs.
• Designing server farms and Share Services platforms according to Microsoft Best Practices.
• Search optimization experience.
• Experience w/ SharePoint Framework and SharePoint Patterns and Practices (PnP)
• Experience with delivering SharePoint Hybrid and understanding of when best to implement such solutions.
• Knows how to design SP2013/ SP 2016 / SP Online / Hybrid architectures (site collections, site hierarchy, content types)
• Web Content Management design (publishing sites, internet based sites)
• Experience w/ SharePoint Migrations (To Cloud or On Premise) and leveraging migration tools e.g. AvePoint, Metalogix, Quest, ShareGate
• Experience w/ 3rd party tools e.g. Nintex, AgilePoint,
• Familiarity w/ TFS, PowerShell
• Strong communication is required and an excellent team player
• Experience with cloud service offerings including SharePoint online/O365/Azure
Experience with Cloud based development environments, developing SharePoint Governance Models, DR Plans, Backups, & Capacity planning
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a Delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the Delivery services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
Required Skills and Experience:
Certification: Has or seeking IAF level 1.
Should be proficient in foundation, People Leadership, client acquisition & development, service & delivery and business leadership.
Should be experienced in technology awareness & leveraging and innovation & growth capability.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now