The role is to work as part of the Insights and Data Strategy Practice leading engagement based on Capgemini’s Insights Driven Organization framework. The Engagement Manager will lead a team of senior functional and technical resources to deliver future state business architectures and transformation roadmaps for our clients.
Candidate should have experience in Business Intelligence and Analytics, Data Warehouse, Master Data Management and Content Management at a leading consultancy.
• 10+ years of experience leading consulting programs/engagements within Data Analytics or Business Intelligence environments
• 5+ years of experience leading consulting engagements
• Understanding of Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, Google)
• Exposure to leading Data Integration, Analytics, and Visualization Tools such as Informatica, Talend, SAS, Tableau, Qlikview, Power BI.
• Ability to think big picture strategy to effectively assess clients’ situation and assemble service solutions to meet clients’ needs
• Proactive leadership style, focused on driving client thought leadership as well as developing next tier consulting leaders
• Strong analytical skills with a focus on attention to detail
• Ability to work in a dynamic, results-driven environment
• Strong organization, prioritization, team-work and communication skills
• Ability to build and manage internal and external relationships at all levels within an organization
Required Skills and Experience
• Deep understanding of technology trends in the Data Analytics/Data Science/Big Data domain
• Experience delivery Business Strategy, Organizational Transformation, Operations Improvement/Turnaround, Change Management projects
• Demonstrated experience interacting with CxO and Executive Level clients
• The idea candidate has a blend of experience in both Management Consulting and Business Intelligence/ Analytics/Data Science to be able work with clients to identify and frame their business problems, then architect solutions.
• Identify and take the lead in major pursuits resulting in new or additional business
• Recognized both internally and by clients for providing effective relationship and commercial management in complex delivery and sales environments
• Capable of developing and delivering formal presentations to senior clients in both delivery and sales situations
• Clearly recognized for delivery and subject matter leadership
• Comfortable within a consulting led sales model
• Architect innovative solutions which delivers value to clients whilst handling internal risk
• Use the appropriate range of Capgemini capabilities to bring value to clients
• Able to lead and guide clients into thinking about the overall business change and deployment agenda
• Evidence of the successful development of staff on engagements
• Capable of acting as mentor and or reviewer; ensures staff have career and development plans and that these are achievable
• Ability to motivate and lead sizable engagement teams of Capgemini and client staff
• Flexible about work content and location and able to work independently on client site
Engagement Manager Is Responsible For:
• Meeting all service level agreements (SLAs),
• Key performance indicators (KPIs),
• Cost budgets
• Contracted service
• Quality improvements
• Information security
He/she reports in these aspects to the local or remote Engagement Director. In case of remote reporting relationship, he/she maintains a local reporting for all other areas e.g. people matters, disciplinary actions, etc.
Qualification: Technical degree (Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or equivalent experience). MBA Preferred.
Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program. They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction. Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You are responsible for leading either a large project or a definable segment of a very large and complex project. Clients may be external or internal. You are responsible for the translation of the client’s complex business requirements into formal agreements. For these, you establish specific solutions, applications or processes which ultimately culminate in customer acceptance of the results. This includes working with client team members and executives to identify business requirements and subsequently working with, and leading others, in the initiating, planning, controlling, executing and closing the client’s solution. You are responsible for a wide range of process activities beginning with the request for proposal through development, and final delivery.
• Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
• Certification: Manages engagements with complexity on EM level 1 or higher. Is, if possible, certified on this level and Project Financials, KPI & Reporting.
• Should be experienced in Negotiation, Vendor Management, Risk Management, Continuous (Service) Improvement
• Should have progression skills in Quality Management
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now