1. Lead in designing, specifying and selecting software solutions, considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance.
2. Develop and maintain a model of current and future Application Architecture.
3. Develop and maintain a model of current and future web architecture and design a structure that is stable, robust and performant.
4. Partner with the stakeholders to understand business requirements. Align on software solutions to meet business needs.
5. Understand and support software architecture design and support technical resources while developing solutions.
6. Estimate efforts, prepare business cases, establish use cases and define business problems for software solutions.
7. Work with the cross-functional teams to understand the impact of changes to existing software solutions.
8. Work with Business Analysts and stakeholders to capture and analyze requirements.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Working knowledge of technologies such as Database, Cloud computing, Azure, networking, and windows administration.
2. Understand programming languages such as .NET, SQL, C#, PowerShell, VB Script.
3. Working knowledge of infrastructure including servers, storage, firewalls, load balancers, routers, etc.
4. Good communication skills with ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences. Some experience of working with leadership.
5. Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude.
6. Ability to build from good relationships with stakeholders /cross-functional teams and colleagues.
7. Ability to gather and integrate information.
8. Up to date knowledge of technical applications.
9. Good knowledge of quality standards, documentation standards and industry best practices.
10. Self-starter with the ability to appropriately prioritize and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment.
11. Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions.
12. Experiencing in assessing a broad range of information solutions and products particularly document management, collaboration and content management.
13. A minimum of 6 years in a professional, senior, technical role such as technical lead or architect.
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems. You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module. You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE or ERP/SAP Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now