As a client-facing Robotic Process Automation Presales Architect, you will lead strategy, architecture and delivery for clients who implement RPA tools & solutions
• Lead pre-sales workshops and high level discovery sessions
• Drive RFI/RFP responses, and develop/manage Statements of Work
• Analyze and conduct assessments for current and prospective clients and identify automation opportunities
• Define business cases with and for clients to demonstrate value of automation
• Drive practice growth, and lead a team of Business Analysts and Project Managers
• Develop project plans and define solutions for implementation projects as well as lead full life cycle implementations on site at client
• Have exposure to a variety of tools such as Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, OpenSpan
• Experienced program leader
• Manage and collaborate with vendors/alliance partnerships
• Manage resources and budget on client projects
• Must be willing to travel 75%
Skills and Qualifications:
• Software development background (OOP, Automation Scripting, Java, .Net C#, VB, PL/SQL, )
• Familiar with
• Process (re)engineering, analysis and optimization background for business processes (finance, supply chain)
• Analytical capabilities for root cause analysis
• Analytical capabilities utilizing data science methods
• Executive presence
Enterprise Architects define and ensure a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology. They go beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change, which may also be supported and enabled by IT. Enterprise Architects define services from a business perspective, both with and without automation. They make an initial grouping of services in components, using principles based on objectives and constraints. They have deep business and industry expertise, are familiar with industry standards, and can work at the boardroom and senior management level.
Required Skills and Experience:
You design and manage complete enterprise solutions. You demonstrate leadership of topics in the architect community and show a passion for technology and business acumen. You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in a major client organization. You lead Capgemini operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence. You are seen as a role model in the community.
• Qualification: Minimum 7 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: TOGAF-9 level 2; or IAF level 2
• Should be master in Functional Architecture Design and Architecture Knowledge and Financial Analysis.
• Should have experience in Business Knowledge, Technical Solution Design, Negotiating, Change Management and Continuous (Service) Improvement.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now