Looking for a Lead MuleSoft Architect with the following experience and skills:
1) At least 13 years of Middleware/Integration experience(any middleware platform)
2) At least 2 full life cycle MuleSoft Project experience (Analysis, Design, Dev, Testing, Deployment)
3) Experience designing and defining MuleSoft Deployment/Physical architecture (On Prem, on Cloud and Hybrid)
4) Ability to lead a team of onsite and offshore developers
5) Ability to define MuleSoft physical architecture design best practices, create runbooks/playbooks, operations guides etc
6) MuleSoft Architecture certification will be a BIG PLUS
The Lead MuleSoft Architect will:
1. Work with client Architects and define Future State Architecture
2. Help define integration guiding principles, governance model, Future State Implememtation roadmap
3. Review Environment and Configuration for each Environment
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now