Looking for a MuleSoft Developer who has the following:
1) At least 7 years of Middleware/Integration experience(any middleware platform)
2) At least 2 full life cycle MuleSoft Project experience(Analysis, Design, Dev, Testing, Deployment)
3) Good understanding of MuleSoft Deployment/Physical architecture(On Prem, on Cloud and Hybrid)
4) Ability to define MuleSoft development and design best practices, create playbooks, development and testing guides etc
5) Hands on experience in hands-on development of Mulesoft Integrations
6) Hands on experience in developing APIs
7) Experience in API Management on Mulesoft platform
8) Understanding of MuleSoft DevOps suppport and capabilities
9) Working knowledge of establishing DevOps tools and processes on MuleSoft platform
10) MuleSoft Developer certification is a PLUS
MuleSoft Development responsibilities include:
1. Define development standards
2. Define naming conventions
3. Define development process
4. Identify a set of APIs/Interfaces/Micro Services to be developed as Pilot
5. Document functional requirements
6. Document technical requirements
7. Develop code and MUnit for the objects developed
8. Unit test
9. Support QA testing
10. Establish a Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment(CI/CD) framework
In general, the MuleSoft Developer is responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now