Total 10 years of IT experience and at least 5 years of technical architecture experience integrating identity and access management software into clients’ infrastructure and applications.
Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
• Single Sign On
• Identity Federation
• Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including directory schema, namespace and replication topology experience
• Resource Provisioning
• Role Base Access Control
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop Creating technical and conceptual specifications in support of the clients’ business needs and functional specifications overall solution
• Install, configure and customize Develop data field mappings client-selected third-party middleware
• Develop interfaces to other application systems
• Conduct Unit Testing
• Resolve issues discovered during System/Integration Testing, and User Acceptance Testing Test applications, application server environments, or databases for data integrity, performance, and usability
• Document detailed design and code completed technical work for clients
• Maintain technical specifications throughout a project
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field
• Familiarity with Oracle Weblogic, JBOSS, Tomcat, Glassfish or IBM WebSphere
• Experience with DB2, SQL Server, Oracle, and/or other enterprise-class RDBMS
• Demonstrated experience making technical decisions regarding assigned tasks when presented with options by other team members
• Demonstrated experience troubleshooting and identifying potential problems and making appropriate changes as necessary
• Demonstrated experience creating technical documentation
• Demonstrated presentation and communication skills
• Familiarity with: major operating systems such as Microsoft Windows and Unix; mainframe security packages such as TopSecret, ACF2 and RACF; and/or leading packaged application solutions for ERP systems, Active Directory, Exchange, CRM systems or portals
• Familiarity with federated identity and web services security concepts such as SAML, Liberty ID-FF and ID-WSF, WS-Federation, OpenID, OAuth and WS-Security
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
Write software programs using specific programming languages/platforms such as Java or MS .NET, and related tools, platform and environment. Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs, such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment. Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes. Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements. Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic. Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users. Correct errors by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced. Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct. Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program. Investigate whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit of the system, and/or peripheral equipment are responding to a program’s instructions. Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language. Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer. Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs. Perform unit testing Assist in system and user testing Fix errors and bugs that are identified in the course of testing.
• Qualifications: 3-9 years experience; Bachelor’s degree
• Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have progressing skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now