Service Management Automation Architect
- Develops service management technical solutions and presenting the solutions to the Capgemini bid teams and clients during the bid process. Accountable and responsible for matching business requirements with toolset functionality and explaining that match to the bid team and client.
- Focuses on Automation within service management. Provide thought leadership automation strategy, but also have deep knowledge of and hands-on experience with languages and scripting required to enable automation within our solutions. Understands and is able to interpret webservice and transaction document requirements in the context of the available technical solutions. Contributes towards the production of high-level and detailed design documents.
- Performs the lead development role in the creation of all new web service and integration capabilities. This role guides the efforts of the project members to implement the solution, ensuring that the solution continues to meet business requirements through the transition as change orders alter the scope of the overall solution. They will participate in all aspects of the transition project from pursuit support, to post go-live support. This includes estimating the project costs and timelines, assisting with the project plan build, identifying and acquiring resources, making technical decisions based upon input from the team, escalating issues and risks, and working with the project manager to ensure that the project makes it’s deliverable commitments on time. Provides L2 and L3 support for web service and integration solutions. Provides guidance and mentoring for onboarding production support Analysts
- Build the Service Integration Practice Capabilities. When not working on bids and transitions this role develops content for all aspects of the client life cycle: SI Platform design, pre-sales collateral, bid presentations, transition deliverables, and content for new product/service exploratorations: white papers, presentations, and business case development.
- Excellent oral and written skills are a must as the role frequently conducts presentations to and interacts with all levels of Capgemini and Client organizations, creating the content, and writing and editing deliverables.
- Proficient ITIL Process knowledge
- Proven ability to develop positive working relationships in a distributed team, and to create effective collaboration with direct and extended team members is vital
- Ability to work under pressure and manage to deadlines
- Capable of evaluating multiple options and recommending a suitable solution based the requirements in question
- Strong understanding of solution components and their capabilities (infrastructure, networks, databases, web technologies);
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Able to work independently and demonstrate initiative through pro-active behavior
- Overall 5+ years in IT, with a minimum of two years IT leadership experience as design/development team lead, project manager, or service delivery manager
- Two to five years web services development experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field perfered
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office applications
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law