– Tasks Specialized Responsibilities SIEMENS PLM tools
– L2/L3 support and documentation
– Strong SIEMENS Teamcenter Configuration and Customization skills
– PLM Customization and Migration hands-on -Manufacturing Domain knowledge is added advantage
-Diagnostic /Discovery/As Is Assessment
-Solution Evaluation and Recommendation
-Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
Should be able to interact with Customers and resolve Critical and complex issues
– BE (CS,IS, Mech) -Should have knowledge of Teamcenter Engineering
– Should act as a consultant and recommend solution to Architect
– Good communication and analytical skills
– Should be able to work independently as well Handling a team.
– Development Experience in: JAVA ,C, C++, Teamcenter ITK
– Provide Functional consultation in PLM Processes (BOM, Change Management etc) and also enable the growth of knowledge for the Team
– Proactively explore new technologies to improve the development process and optimize solutions delivery to business
– 8 to 10 years of experience with SIEMENS Teamcenter customization and Implementation
– Must have independently led & managed full cycle projects thru SDLC Process
– Strong knowledge of SDLC and PMM processes
– Provides assistance in the estimation of system design components and complexity to the project designer and the project manager.
– Working knowledge on Teamcenter Unified Configuration/Customization
Good knowledge of Database concepts
Should posses the following skill set :
Languages: C, C++, Core Java and Swing,TCL/TK, Perl,Shell Scripting, Angular JS, GWT, Web Services, GULP, Maven
Development Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio, eclipse
Database: Ms-Access, Oracle, MySQL
APIs: ITK, NX open, Jlink, MFC, Java,SOA
Operating Systems: Window NT/2K/XP/win7, Solaris
PLM: Teamcenter Unified, Multisite, Teamcenter Engineering, ITK, RAC (Rich Application Client customization), Thin Client, Customization, Change Management, Document Management, Variant Rules /BoM Management, Tc Integration, Dispatcher services, System Engineering, CAD Integration, Classification, ACL,WorkFlow, Security Management, WebLogic, Manufacturing Process Planner (MPP), Volume Management, Active Workspace, T4O/S, T4EA, Schedule Manager, HPQC
CAD: NX, Catia, Solidworks, Pro-E, Master CAM, Auto Cad Version Control Tools: SVN,Microsoft VSS,Knowledge on , Enovia eMatrix, Aras,ProE,CATIA will be an added advantage
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE).
These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems.
You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module.
You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE or ERP/SAP Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now