Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks.
They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture.
They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand.
A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
– You are an engagement lead and a driving force in the partnership between Capgemini and the client.
– You understand and analyze the complexities and opportunities inherent in a global business environment.
– You align the design of the Delivery according to the principles of enterprise architecture and control its successful implementation.
– You identify and assess technical evolution scenarios of a client organization, and define its governance processes and program management.
– You are acknowledged internally and externally as a thought leader, are seen as a role model in your community, and can operate effectively at the highest levels within national and multi-national organizations.
Required Skills and Experience:
– Certification: Has TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 2 and is seeking level 3/4.
– Should be masters in Foundation, People Leadership, Technology Awareness and Leveraging, Service and Delivery, Innovation and Capability Growth.
– Should be experienced in Client Acquisition and Development, Business Leadership.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now