• Extensive hands-on coding experience of configuration management using Terraform and Chef
• Extensive hands-on experience in AWS services, ECS, RDS etc.
• Extensive experience creating and working with development pipelines using tools such as Git, Jenkins, Stash and automation skills (Ruby, Python, etc.)
• Extensive experience of containerization and microservices (Docker)
• Experienced in Application stacks (e.g. Nginx, Node.js, Casandra, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch)
• Mentor and train entry and intermediate level staff
• Must be local or willing to relocate to Chicago, IL (work location is Oak Brook, suburb of Chicago)
Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program.
They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction.
Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization.
A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You are responsible for coordinating project performance with the Project / Program Manager and for the timely and economic utilization of resources assigned to your project.
You contribute to the overall project plan, highlighting dependencies with other projects.
You manage day-to-day project activities, monitor and report on progress, and identify and mitigate potential showstoppers and issues.
• Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
• Certification: Should have apprentice level and seeking EM Level 1.
• Should have progressing skills in Negotiating, Vendor Management, Financial Reporting, Change Management, Risk Management, Quality Management and Problem Diagnosis and Solution.
• Should have baseline skills in Financial Analysis.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now