Essential skills, knowledge and experience:
They include the ability to understand and communicate the following at an executive level both internally and externally:
• AWS Architecture / Azure Architecture experience ideally with the appropriate vendor certification
• Understanding of hybrid cloud solutions and experience of integrating public cloud into tradition hosting/delivery models
• Strong understanding of cloud migration techniques (on premise to Cloud Platforms)
Configuration and deployment experience in three or more of the following:
- AWS apps technologies such as RDS, Elastic Beanstalk
- Azure or AWS IaaS Technologies
- Deployed applications with Web UI frontends
- Deployed application with RESTful/SOAP services interfaces
- Experience building private AMI’s on VPC’s
- LAMP Stack and Linux experience
- High Availability and Disaster recovery implementations
- Experience designing and implementing application and infrastructure monitoring solutions
• Experience architecting and deploying multi-tiered applications.
• Experience in architecting security architectures across infrastructure and applications
• Experience building and deploying multi-tier, scalable, and highly available applications using Java, Microsoft and Database technologies
• Experience in performance tuning, including the following ; (load balancing, web servers, content delivery Networks, Caching (Content and API))
• Experience as principal technical lead on at least one major project.
• Good understanding of application architectures
• Demonstrable experience in the elicitation and specification of architectural, functional and non-functional requirements
• A good appreciation of the cost drivers in systems delivery and operations and the commercial consequences of the technical decisions made by you and/or others
• Ability to develop productive client relationships at different management levels and identify and develop opportunities for new business
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
· AWS or Azure trained / certified architect , e.g. Amazon Certified Solutions Architect, Associate or Professional Level
· AWS certification in any of the following, Solutions Architect, Developer or Systems Ops ·
· Architectural certification (e.g TOGAF)
· Experience of implementing architectural governance and proactively managing issues and risks throughout the delivery lifecycle.
· Good familiarity with the disciplines of enterprise software development such as configuration and release management, source code and version controls
· Operational considerations such as monitoring and instrumentation
· Experience of consulting or service provider roles (internal, or external)
· Strong knowledge of software development methodologies like, Agile/Scrum, Kan Ban etc.
· Broad understanding of enterprise project lifecycle
· A good degree level education is highly desirable
· Team lead and programme or project management experience
· Experience using database technologies like Oracle, MySQL is required and understanding of NoSQL, MongoDB is preferred.
· ISO27001/2 certification, Redshift / Data warehouse experience
· Extensive automation experience with either Chef or Puppet
· Experience in designing or implementing data warehouse solutions is highly preferred.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now