Business Analyst 2 – Sr Business Technical Analyst
– This individual is expected to gain technical, functional and business knowledge about the IT systems used in the Digital solution.
– This individual will be a member of the cross functional Accelerated deployment team consisting of IT Development Application teams, IT Delivery Deployment teams and Digital teams.
– Assigned to one or more Market deployments and be the SME on the Digital technology stack.
– Work with Application teams to ensure integration into the solution, proper documentation and configurations are in place.
– Work with Deployment teams to ensure stability of solution, configuration and readiness for Market deployment.
– Assist market teams with deployment of new releases and upgrades, developing the necessary documentation they need for understanding new features and configurations.
Day to day activities might include individual or team assignments related but not limited to:
- Requirements review
- Design reviews
- Unit testing
- System testing
- Defect review
- Data set up
- Installation results analysis
- Coss functional team collaboration
– Ability to triage and diagnose issues with application functionality or data related issues across the entire solution stack.
– Ability to identify requirements, technical gaps, integration challenges and conceptualize solutions with an approach for issue resolution.
– Able to participate in a virtual team with resources from SET, third party vendors, and IT Dev/IT Delivery resources
– Assist with onboarding new team members.
– Helps to identify improvements quality assurance process that will ensure the overall quality and continual improvement of the project deliverables.
– The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– This is a role that will be global teams so flexibility in working hours will be needed as well as potential for travel.
– Priorities can change quickly, so adaptability to new directions is a must, even if the original goal is not yet complete.
Minimum Requirements/ Required Skills:
– Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science, Engineering or other similar technology is required
– Experience working in a client-facing role with the ability to build strong relationships
– Strong problem-solving skills and ability to focus on details as well as the big picture
– Ability to understand, configure, and manage complex technology solutions
– Good organization skills; ability to work in a fast-paced, often changing, sometimes ambiguous environment
– 6+ years of experience designing, coding, and/or deploying software
– 6+ years of experience of assembling and clearly presenting technical information to technical and non-technical people
– Experience troubleshooting familiar systems with incomplete information
– Detail oriented and have a customer service focus
– Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
– Some experience with Digital Solution (GMA, eCP, DNA, DEP,
– Some experience with Restaurant Solution (RFM, NP6, Kiosk)
– Experience with infrastructure management
– Experience with application/solution deployment to a Market
– Proficiency with Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and MS Project
This role requires someone local to or willing to relocate to the Chicago, IL, metro area
Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools (from both a technical & functional aspect).
Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state; design and visualize the future state; and design and guide the change process from current to future state.
Developing sector knowledge is of foremost importance for all Business Analysts.
Functional analysts can specialize in Business, ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD).
You are a self-reliant analyst who has mastered at least one methodology.
You are developing your knowledge in a business and/or industry domain and an ERP solution or a technical tool / programming language.
Possible positions could include being a Business Process Consultant describing processes, Requirements Analyst describing business / functional requirements or Package configuration.
Certification: Acquire BA Level 1.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now