Our Business Transformation Consultants are HR subject matter experts with shared services outsourcing experience and are more than just HR Consultants.
They are broad based business consultants who specialise in integrating people issues with business strategy.
The type of work that you might get involved in will vary according to your grade level from:
· Working with sales teams to develop and deliver solutions to respond to client RFI/RFP
· Reviewing people risks arising from business transformation activities across the organisation and working with the client to mitigate and control this
· Assisting the client organisation in rebalancing their workforce size and skill set in line with changing business demands
· Working with the client’s HR department and related teams to analyse, design and roll-out key HR operating models; including processes and systems to meet changing business needs like globalisation of businesses, cost control, etc.
· Transitioning HR Services to BPO centres
· Working with our technology services division to implement a new HR system such as SAP ,Oracle, Workday or Cloud/SaaS solutions
· Develop both thought leadership points of view and new service offerings to differentiate us in the marketplace
· Should have done commercial modelling
We are looking for high calibre individuals with strong cross sector experience who can operate at Managing Consultant/Senior Consultant levels.
You need to have the following skills:
· Cross sectoral experience including manufacturing, utilities, financial services and media and entertainment companies.
· Working for multi-national companies is a bonus
· Experience of delivering HR administration, Data management, Paryoll and talent management processes across USA and Canada.
· Experience of delivering HR services in LATAM would be an added bonus
· Experience of working on, designing and delivering HR Enterprise wide systems is a must.
You must have experience in one of the following:
- SAP HCM
- Oracle Taleo
· Designing and delivering the HR operating model including the role of Shared Services/Outsourcing.
· HR Process Improvement including methodologies such as Lean; HR Risk Management
You must have the following in addition to your subject matter expertise:
· Demonstrable track record in HR
· Strong interpersonal skills with high levels of enthusiasm and a good team player
· Drive and commitment to own and deliver outstanding work
· Experience of running projects
· Evidence of thought leadership and innovative thinking
Involves researching, developing, innovating and delivering effective and consistent solutions to support the infrastructure systems ensuring the application of current and emerging technologies.
Day to Day responsibilities:
• To automate, administer, manage, run and make reliable, trustworthy and dependable the processing of production
• To integrate in production of the new application programs or data processing sequences
• To configure and parameterize the production equipments
• To automate the procedures of technical management and pattern matching of alarms
• To define and implement the procedures of recovery in the event of incident and of restoration of the data
• To define, implement and to follow the protection plan and the plans help
• To implement the standards, standards, rules and procedures of the field to be administer, manage, run and take care of their application program
• To prepare and upgrade the dashboards, the Handout, specification, instructions, information and the reference frames of production, to transfer knowledge
• To analyze, treat and capitalize the incidents of production of level 2
• To technically assist the administrator of application program and system Junior, the pilots of operations management and the wizards users
• Qualification: Engineering or equivalent degree; Relevant working experience of 7-8 years in Infrastructure Management
• Must have experience in Technology Solution Design
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now