Business Analyst 1 – Sr Business Analyst
– Planning, facilitation and follow up for key stakeholder meetings around feature/functionality.
– Leading and driving out requirements, use case scenarios, impact assessments and cost/benefit analysis working with key stakeholders.
– Working closely with US IT software teams to validate features through design reviews, testing.
– Providing day to day coaching and mentoring of other Business Analysts.
– Representing the right priority for issues and changes at during defect management and change management processes.
– 7+ years IT experience
– 5+ years as a business, technical or systems analyst
– Bachelor’s degree
– Business or IT with related experience
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate technical information to non technical audiences
– Demonstrated ability to organize, facilitate, and recap meetings
– Experience working in a client-facing role with the ability to build strong relationships
– Process mapping, workflow analysis, data modeling, and design tools experience
– Strong problem solving skills and ability to focus on details as well as the big picture
– Experience identifying project tasks and providing estimates for those tasks
– Basic project management skills
– Demonstrated ability to adhere and promote standard business analyst tools, procedures and best practices
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, specifically Word, Excel and Visio
– Local candidates required. Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools (from both a technical & functional aspect).
Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state; design and visualize the future state; and design and guide the change process from current to future state.
Developing sector knowledge is of foremost importance for all Business Analysts. Technical analysts can specialize in ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD).
Functional analysts can specialize in Strategy Execution, Business Process Transformation or Change Management.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are learning and developing the knowledge, technical skills and core consulting behaviors required to succeed in Application Services.
You learn an appropriate methodology and acquire knowledge of either a business domain; a Package Based Solution; or a technical tool / programming language.
You demonstrate flexibility and versatility in meeting objectives, and should be able to manage your workload and update management on task progress.
• Qualification: Minimum 2 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• As a Business Analyst 1 you should have baseline skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge and package configuration
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now