Market Development and Innovation Senior Manager:
• Transportation and Agriculture Leader
• Working across a complex internal matrix organization
• Establish yourself as a business subject matter expert within our Insights and Data practice
• Excellent understanding of relevant data, analytics, processes and technologies so that the Account Managers, Business Development Executives and Sales Managers would proudly want to take you to their contacts including clients and prospects.
Minimum 10 years of experience in one of the below industries:
o Transportation (including Aviation, Rail and Shipping)
• Qualify and lead teams to respond to RFx from a variety of potential clients including representing Capgemini at orals presentations.
• Work with other sector experts to generate demand across the industries.
• Work with technology experts to develop and market industry related solutions.
• Serve in a QA capacity for many major account in the sector to monitor and ensure successful delivery for our clients
• Drive innovative solution development based on market trends
• Ability to advise clients and personally lead a team at one or two clients.
• Ability to work with Big Data / Data Quality / Data Engineering / Analytics teams will be key to success.
• Ability to evaluate and work with partners that can enable our success at one or more clients making it a win, win situation for all parties
• Serve as the Insights and Data lead during deal implementation, ensuring the team is delivering first rate customer service
• Provide insight and subject matter expertise to clients and internal departments spanning the entire client relationship lifecycle
• Prepare and deliver client presentations independently as a part of the entire sales and delivery process.
• Introduce and employ change management strategies to ensure successful evolution of best practices
• Remain abreast of the latest innovations in products and services and continually feed information to those serving our clients
• Provide first rate customer service to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction, internal and external
Educational background from a top tier college/university in Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, or other closely related field.
MBA or related master’s degree preferred
Hands on delivery experience as a Data Scientist, Technical Architect or Programmer is a significant advantage but not necessarily required.
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with and guide SMEs within your teams in these areas.
Business understanding and ability to develop innovative solutions are the key requirements.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks.
They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture.
They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand.
A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
– You are responsible for designing and validating a complex architecture and ensuring its successful implementation.
– You should be able to identify and challenge several IT scenarios by taking into account the business environment
– You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in major client organizations.
– You lead Capgemini operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence.
– You are seen as a role model in your community.
Required Skills and Experience:
– Certification: Has TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 1 and is seeking level 2.
– Should be experienced in foundation, People Leadership, service and delivery.
– Should be proficient in client acquisition and development and business leadership.
– Should be masters in Technology Awareness, Leveraging, Innovation and Capability Growth.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now