The candidate must possess:
An ideal candidate is motivated to deliver high quality work to drive customer satisfaction. This person uses their intellect, insight and the ability to influence to build creative solutions with clients and colleagues while embracing a collaborative mind-set.
Additional requirements include:
– At least 3-5 years total of relevant work experience in a business-related and/ or consulting role
– Undergraduate degree required
– Industry, Academic or Consulting experience in any of our focus industries such as Life Sciences, Oil & Gas, High Tech,
Manufacturing, Consumer Products or Retail, Financial Service
– Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly at an executive level, with excellent written and oral presentation skills; fluent in English
– Highly-structured and conceptual mind-set, coupled with strong quantitative and analytical problem-solving skills
– Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills within a team environment
– Strong Microsoft Office suite skills: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (Visio and Access are pluses)
– Excellent time management skills
– Attention to detail
About Your Career:
This position presents a unique career opportunity to work within a start-up setting within a large multi-national consulting organization. Capgemini Consulting offers its consultants a REAL Opportunity to build strong relationships, gain depth and breadth of experience, leverage your ambition in an entrepreneurial environment while continuously learning and growing professionally and personally. Embracing the new challenges of your career with Capgemini Consulting immediately places you in a high-performance environment where you will work on a team to solve seemingly unsolvable problems with innovative means and adopting bold approaches to deliver results for our clients.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law