IDMS (Integrated Data Management Services) is an independent business unit within the recently formed Global Business Services unit of Capgemini.
Offeringa full range of end to end managed Instrument reference and pricing data service, with BPO / ITO capability through to targeted business solutions to improve service levels or deliver cost savings.
A Specialist Sales person is required with the focus of selling the IDMS offering into financial tier 1 / tier 2 and buy / sell side organizations.
Located in the US, the ideal candidate must have a reference data background, gained either through a product company or within the financial industry.
1. Finds new sales opportunities through own networks or follow up on opportunities provided through the various sales channels.
2. Assesses client’s business need, political landscape and financials and tailors sales presentations to address those specific needs
3. Understand and discuss new logos sales plan with sales leader to agree on potential major opportunities to be chased in his/her own focus area (region, sector, offers) and defined sales targets
4. Deep thought leadership level in the reference data area
5. Manages and accountable for new logo opportunities along with collaborative selling sales process until closing, build and maintain an external network and client relationships
6. Anticipates client’s needs, investigates the underlying causes and identifies short and long term solutions
7. Anticipates competitor’s strategy and market position by considering various strategies and articulates differentiation of the Capgemini IDMS solution to the client
The ideal SE candidate will have a proven sales track record, extensive network in the instrument and price reference data area and will make an immediate impact.
Experience required :
· 5 plus years of selling serviced based solutions in the financial markets; not just desktop applications
· Have achieved in excess of 80% of recent targets where targets were over 1mn USD per year
· Knowledge of EDM solutions, eg Goldensource, Asset control, etc
· Detailed Knowledge of reference data services, e.g. Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Telekurs etc
· Good knowledge of trade life cycle
· Access to C level (CFO, CDO, CTO etc.) in major financial institutions
· Work independently but with ability to call on the extensive resources within IDMS to drive the sales process.
· Able to drive and close new logos.
· Strong consultative skills both internally and externally
· Strong communication and influencing/selling skills
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now