Job description for Senior Technical Architect Responsibilities:
– Lead and coordinate the domain technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction across the customer product portfolio or product line.
– Consult senior technical members of the client organization
– Analyze design and develop a roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
– Review and/or analyze and develop architectural requirements at domain level within customer product portfolio or team.
– Contribute to the development of software and data delivery platforms that are service oriented with reusable components that can be orchestrated together into different methods for different businesses.
– Lead the research and evaluation of emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support actives.
– Lead and take ownership to run technical program end to end Qualifications/Requirements
– Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering or in other major engineering disciplines
– A minimum of 15 years of technical experience along with established leadership credentials across disciplines and functions within a product OR PhD with 12 years of experience
– Experience with large scale distributed software design and development experience.
– Deep knowledge of Continuous Delivery, Agile development
– Hands on experience in web services (REST, SOAP, OAuth etc.), using Apache Commons Suite & Maven, SQL databases such as Oracle MySQL, PostgreSQL etc., and NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, Riak, Couchbase etc.
– Experience in one or more of the following cloud platforms:
- Cloud Foundry
- AWS Web Services
- Microsoft Azure
- Google App Engine, or other PaaS technologies
– Experience in two of the following languages: Go, Java, C#, Ruby, Python
– Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Experience in OS virtualization and containerization technologies such as Docker is a plus.
– Experience in one or more of following open source projects is a plus:
– Experience in big data real time analysis is a plus.
– Participates in domain technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction aligning with business goals.
– Gathers and analyzes data and develops architectural requirements at project level, aligning architectural requirements with software development strategy.
– Reviews exceptions and makes recommendations to architectural standards at a domain level.
– Challenges conventional thinking and traditional ways of operating and invites stakeholders to identify issues and opportunities.
Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools (from both a technical & functional aspect).
Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state; design and visualize the future state; and design and guide the change process from current to future state.
Developing sector knowledge is of foremost importance for all Business Analysts.
Technical analysts can specialize in ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD).
Functional analysts can specialize in Strategy Execution, Business Process Transformation or Change Management.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are a leading analyst who actively contributes to internal knowledge development on a global business level and proactively coaches teams.
You leverage relationships with colleagues, partners and clients to build thought leadership and conceptualize new offerings.
You support or lead bids, operate at director level in major client organizations, and master one or more business/industry domains.
Possible positions could include being a lead Business Process Consultant in process improvements; a lead Business Analyst as Project Lead or the Content/Architecture Lead; or lead Functional Consultant able to advise clients on the implementation of one or more package modules.
• Qualification: Minimum 7 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have level 2 BA and is seeking Level 3 BA.
• Should have experience in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Package Configuration and Change Management
• Should be proficient in Functional Architecture Design and Architecture Knowledge.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now