Manages people and/or services delivered from a unit via SDM’s to the client, ensuring the services are provided to an appropriate quality to meet contractual obligations and that targets are met.
• Co-ordinates delivery of a portfolio of services X-technology-tower, X-center and sometimes X-region, to a portfolio of Service delivery managers / clients
• Meet the defined SLA/OLA ‘s;
• The ramp-up or run-down of services and scope from the center, deploying transition managers where necessary;
• Ensures correct and appropriate charging of the centers services to the account;
• As a respected and trusted advisor, supports the Towers in deploying standards within accounts, ensuring best value for money for our accounts and clients;
• Thorough understanding of all contractual obligations and ensures they are met. Day to Day responsibilities:
• Manage all services to clients according to committed service levels. Responsible for financial performance;
• Drive and support standardized processes, procedures, and tools for all delivery towers;
• Lead the identification and deployment of projects to drive sustainable cost savings while maintaining and/or improving service quality;
• Provide input to business plans and productization of services;
• Interface with accounts and clients in support of day-to-day operations;
• Perform site-related local management responsibilities;
• Manage the allocation of delivery resources to key organizational priorities in support of existing clients, continuous improvements, and growth opportunities;
• Develop and coach a strong leadership team to increase our capabilities and position us for growth;
• Qualification: Bachelor’s degree and/or required years of experience
• Must have experience in Continuous (Service) Improvement, Transition Management, Negotiation, Vendor Management and Financial Analysis
Must have prior PMO Lead experience on SAP Global implementations
Must have 10-15 years SAP experience Supply Chain knowledge and experience preferred
More roles at Capgemini.com http://www.capgemini.com/jobs
Most of my roles are listed on LinkedIn – http://www.linkedin.com/in/sheilakennedy
Before submitting your resume, please take a moment to review submission instructions for immediate consideration.
1 – Include your Name – Skill in the subject line.
2 – Please send a brief introduction of yours skills in the body of the email.
3 – Please cut and paste the following below your introduction.
- Full name – Contact information (phone + email) – Skype ID
- Number of years in SAP Project Management
- Largest budget managed
- Other related specialized skills
- Number of build/upgrade/FLC projects
- Current employer
- When can you start
- Have you ever worked for Capgemini in the past – Have you applied online at Capgemini.com/jobs
- US Work Authorization type
- Can you travel 100% (3 nights/4 days)
- Current location – Can you relocate if needed
- Current salary/hourly (paystubs) – Desired annual base salary (full-time only)
Send your resume directly to Sheila Kennedy sheila.kennedy – at – capgemini.com
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now