• Collaborate with clients to define long-term vision, goals and strategies.
• Develop transformation roadmaps and design clients’ future processes and organizations.
• Simplify difficult situations, models and issues to create executable actions.
• Test and present insights and recommendations to senior management.
• Manage project execution from start-to-finish and drive team to deliver according to plan (scope, quality and time).
• Coach and develop junior team members to deliver quality results and promote professional development.
• Develop client relationships to identify and qualify sales opportunities with the assistance of senior leadership.
• Support the Capgemini Consulting leadership team members in driving proposal development.
• Demonstrates ability to lead other consultants and clients to deliver.
• Identifies retention risks and escalates them appropriately to aid retention in Capgemini.
• People & Performance / practice leadership experience: mentoring and coaching team members, building change management collateral, lead internal teams.
• Undertakes comprehensive and accurate performance reviews. Fully competent on Capgemini objective setting and performance review processes.
• Attends and makes significant contribution to mid and end of year calibration meetings and fully understands the process.
• Participates in recruitment process (e.g. events, interviews).
• Participate in growing Capgemini Consulting by supporting recruitment, training and community-building.
• Contribute to the development of innovative assets, including differentiated points of view and methodologies.
• Serve as a People Manager to junior consultants.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 5+ Years of Organizational Change Management Experience – Proven track record in the design and implementation of a full OCM program, inclusive of change management strategy development, roles and responsibilities, and has led a team to deliver against this plan.
• Develop and set forward actionable change plans (communication plan, employee / leader engagement, coaching plan, training plan, etc.).
• Ability to manage both large and small teams in the Change Management space.
• Experience with the following change management activities:
Visioning & Change Management Strategy / Planning / Implementation
Leadership Alignment & Engagement
Stakeholder Analysis / Management
Organizational Readiness Assessments
Change Impact Assessment & Analysis
Communications Strategy / Planning / Implementation
Training Strategy / Planning / Implementation
Change Management Analytics
Culture Assessment & Development
• Ideally has grown up in consulting, versus industry; consulting experience is a mindset.
• Primary focus on strong delivery. This includes a proven track record of leading and managing teams and has delivered on multiple OCM components (full spectrum of capabilities).
• Leadership, poise, high caliber individual; ability to influence at the leadership level.
• Willingness to travel up to 100% depending on client. We try to staff our Consultants regionally.
• MBA or other applicable post-graduate degree preferred.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now