• Enforcing Agile project management
• Acting as Scrum Master for our ecommerce teams
• Managing multiple scrums
• Ensuring that the Development Team is achieving sprint goals and deliverables
• Providing regular feedback to product owners and senior PlayHaven stakeholders (VPs and wider Executive team)
• Perform daily ScrumMaster duties for cross-discipline Scrum delivery teams–running Scrum meetings, clearing obstacles, optimizing practices and maximizing performance
• Consolidate best Scrum practices and coach them within teams, mentor other ScrumMasters
• Work with Program Managers, Engineering Directors, Product Owners and other technical and business disciplines in a matrixed organization to clear obstacles for Scrum teams
• Manage and augment existing Scrum data collection, modeling and reporting systems, including sprint goals, daily burndown, sprint actuals
• Evangelize Scrum and advance Agile capability within the group
• Manage expectations and risk by leveraging agile tools including information radiators, short frequent iterations, measuring results and continuous improvement
• Enable delivery of world-class consumer-facing web, mobile, device experiences across development teams, business sponsors, and creative agencies
• 9+ years professional experience leading or contributing to complex projects across consumer-facing web platforms and mobile applications, with development teams
• 3+ years hands-on ScrumMaster experience in an advanced Agile setting
• Experience delivering global or multiple regional projects
• Experience with formal project management methodology.
• Certified ScrumMaster preferred, other Scrum certification desired
• Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics
• Understand backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition
• Familiarity with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE).
These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design.
Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications.
You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing.
You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience.
You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE or ERP/SAP Level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
• Should have baseline skills in Financial Analysis.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now