The ideal candidate is motivated to deliver high quality work to drive customer satisfaction. This person uses their intellect, insight and the ability to influence to build creative solutions with clients and colleagues while embracing a collaborative mind-set.
Additional requirements include:
– 5+ years of experience at an established management consulting and/ or digital marketing services provider
– 2+ years of experience managing the successful execution of multiple strategy or digital projects across multiple clients is highly-preferred
– Strong core consulting skills, including: meeting and workshop development and management, deck writing, storyboarding, inductive/ deductive reasoning, client interviewing, issue analysis, data analysis, process design, and change management
– Strong design thinking skills including: application of conceptual modeling and visualization to problem and solution definition; knowledge of quantitative and qualitative methods for developing compelling customer insights; and iterative concept testing
– Demonstrated contribution to thought leadership in digital strategy
– Excellent written and oral communications; fluent in English
– Strong presence with relationship-building and interpersonal skills
– Strong personal and professional values
– Undergraduate degree required; top MBA or other applicable post-graduate degree preferred
– Residence in a hub city metro area
– Comfortable with the potential for considerable travel, up to 80-100%
– Authorized to work in the U.S. in an unrestricted manner
About Your Career
This position presents a unique career opportunity to work within a start-up setting within a large multi-national consulting organization. Capgemini Consulting offers its consultants a REAL Opportunity to build strong relationships, gain depth and breadth of experience, leverage your ambition in an entrepreneurial environment while continuously learning and growing both professionally and personally. Embracing the new challenges of your career with Capgemini Consulting immediately places you in a high-performance environment where you will work on a team to solve seemingly unsolvable problems with innovative means and adopting bold approaches to deliver results for our clients.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now