The key objective of the Service Delivery Manager is to ensure that all in scope services are delivered to the client in accordance with the contract and with the appropriate quality.
This individual would be part of the Operations organization and will be based in Chicago, Illinois or Dallas, Texas preferably however other cities will be considered
Key General Responsibilities include:
– Responsible for day-to-day service delivery operations to ensure contractual commitments are met for all in scope services;
– Has the ability to work effectively with individuals from different organizations and on shore and off shore locations while providing quality leadership, posesses effective problems solving skills and ability to work though isses to arrive at win/win resolutions. Provides direction and leadership to the delivery team and manages ODM’s assigned to the account;
– Contributes to planning the overall client relationship strategy, concentrating on cost reduction and service improvement. Has the ability to see the big picture;
– Manages senior client relationships;
– Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Is comfortable working in large, complex organizations and has the ability to work through complex issues;
– Responsible for cost control of the services delivered;
– Generates additional business opportunities with the client. For new opportunites, this position will be accountable for the oversight of transition budget and execution and own P&L for 1 year past transition
– Ensures that all teams providing services in scope are given achievable targets for the delivery of their service and in conjunction with their line managers monitor their performance against those targets;
– Works with line managers (e.g. Operations Delivery Manager) to ensure achievement of SLAs and progress in Continual Service Improvement Plan;
– Acts as the single point of contact for service changes and uses contract change process where applicable;
– Shows a thorough understanding of applicable project management and/or operational management standards and procedures; and
– Possesses a thorough understanding of the business and commercial context of the organization.
Service Quality and Improvement:
– Works with line managers (e.g. Technical Delivery Managers, Operations Manager) to ensure all relevant process documentation reflects ITIL best practices and client requirements, ensuring it is reviewed and updated within agreed timescales;
– Works with and drives forward improvements within the managed teams and produce recommendations for service improvements;
– Acts as a referral point for client issues, escalations and complaints;
– Acts as a referral point for customer satisfaction surveys; and
– Manages OTACE for owned services.
Financial and contractual control and support:
– Assists with the management of the financial cycle including invoicing and cost management;
– Forecasts revenue and costs for the assigned project codes;
– Ensures that cost control is maintained for the assigned project codes;
– Recognizes commercial opportunities.
– knows and manages to contractual requirements
SLA Implementation/Performance Reporting:
– Reviews and analyses day-to-day operations to ensure SLA commitments are met;
– Reviews regular (monthly) management reports for client and attends review meetings;
– Works with team to provide analysis, feedback and actions based on trends, root cause analysis and other reports; and
– Reports service performance internally via Snapshot reports.
Client Relations and Service Development
– Assists with the development of contractual schedules and Service Level Agreements in line with the current service line aspirations;
– Develops and maintains close working relationships with global representatives of Capgemini and Client executives;
– Identifies and assists with generating service request and project revenue within the existing contract with the Client.
– Experience in the delivery of onshore and offshore services to expected SLAs;
– Experience with managing vendors;
– Excellent wirtten and verbal communication skills;
– Is personable and can show empathy when needed and also stand firm on issues if necessary;
– Is able to understand contractual requirements and perform GAP analysis to identify areas for improvement;
– Experience in a wide variety of information technology fields to fully understand the details of the services that can be provided;
– Experience in outsourcing services;
– Excellent delegation skills, negotiation skills and people management;
– Excellent customer relations skills to understand client/client representatives concerns and requirements.
- Has the ability to interact with client senior executives;
- Ability to travel if required.
- 60% Oversees Service Delivery, SLA and contract management and cost control.
- 10% Administration including time tracking, department meetings, survey participation, internal status updates, performance management process, etc.
- 30% Interacts with client senior leadership, generates add on sales and controls costs on the account.
- Expereience with onshore and offshore service delivery models.
- Strong team interaction / leadership skills, self starter, excellent communicator, excellent lanuage skills – written and verbal.
- NA and Global Process & tools teams, India leadership, sales, service line senior managers and executives, client senior managers and executives.
- Ability to work in complex client environments which requires excellent problem solving and negotiating skills.
- Requires ability to self manage and provide leadership to others. Responsible for work pioritization and a take charge attitiude.
Service Delivery Management (SDM) covers the management of ongoing services to clients.
This includes all service support and service management processes (in line with ITIL/ASL definitions) plus others which are required for a specific engagement. SDM roles ensure that the service to the client meets contractual requirements and service level agreements (SLAs).
Based on service delivery realization and deviation, the SDM agrees on service improvements together with the client.
SDM includes the roles of Service Delivery Manager, Service Management Consultant, Service Coordinator, Service Administrator plus Change, Incident and Problem Managers.
It therefore covers tasks from logging & progressing problems & incidents to managing the quality and commercial success of a service to a client.
Required Skills and Experience:
You ensure that the managed areas within your service are performing to contractual targets and you identify service improvements where appropriate.
In addition, you are acquiring a thorough understanding of the client’s business and are starting to develop relationships with client representatives, identifying ways of adding value.
You manage some aspects of day-to-day operations with a focus on achieving SLAs and KPIs for relevant areas.
You are responsible for providing in-scope services for specific areas, with assistance from technical leads.
Depending on the contract, you have a staff of 1-2 onshore resources.
• Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
• Must have experience in Negotiating and Continuous (Service) Improvement.
• Should be proficient in Transition Management.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now