We are looking for a passionate and self-motivated professional with a good understanding of the Infrastructure domain.
You will be responsible for Presales support:
- Requirement Analysis
- Solution Development
- Proposal development
- Commercial terms
- Contract Structuring
- Statement of Work.
· Present solution, capabilities and credentials in proposal defense meetings and customer discussions.
· Customer Engagement and Managing IMS pursuits/proposals
· Work with Sales, Offshore Presales, Practice and Delivery teams to respond to End customer requirements
· Enable the sales team to position infrastructure management services solution proactively
· Ownership of pursuits and fulfill the commitment to customer
· Work on deals assigned to the sales team supported, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit, or as directed by the sales manager
· Proactively scope the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm
· Secure input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm.
· Adapt solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support
· Coordinate closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers business requirements
· Secure from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close.”
· Meet assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas, channel, or teams supported
· Provide coaching and professional development to team member pre-sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills
· Opportunistically pursue additional business development opportunities within customer firms.
· Collaborate with sales to ensure these opportunities are effectively covered and advanced
· Monitor customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure
Some desired skills and experience for this position are:
- Minimum 12 years of experience in the IT industry
- 10+ years experience in Infrastructure Management services domain is a must
Good Knowledge of Infrastructure Solutioning, Due-diligence and Assessment Exercises, IT Infrastructure Roadmap creation
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now