Principal Solution Architect – AWS/Redshift Project Manager
Responsible for planning, executing and finalizing projects in line with scope, time and budget.
This includes project mapping, assembling resources, and coordinating the efforts of team members.
Also defines project objectives and oversees quality control throughout its lifecycle.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for project management thru the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Required Skills :
Data migration experience
Custom data warehouse experience
Knowledge Knowledge of AWS/Redshift Technology
Experience in IT project management
Experience in planning and managing large global IT projects
Experience in Agile or other iterative/industrialized methodologies
Experience in all aspects of the system implementation including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support
Knowledge of integration points and the order in which these must be executed
Experience working with design, implementation, and support of knowledge management solutions and related technologies for collaborative information sharing
Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development
Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations
- Experience within a delivery project management lead role
- Experience with client facing consulting engagements
- Extensive experience within management consulting or consulting services (Big 4 preferred)
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong executive presence and ability to interact with CxO level
• Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
• Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
• Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
• Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
• Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
• Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
• MUST be willing to travel extensively, up to 100%
• College degree in a related area of study, with advanced degree highly preferred
• A strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena
Solution Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks.
They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture.
They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
The scope of the Solution Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand.
A Solution Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical solution as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are responsible for designing and validating a complex architecture and ensuring its successful implementation.
You should be able to identify and challenge several IT scenarios by taking into account the business environment.
You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in major client organizations.
You lead Capgemini operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence.
You are seen as a role model in your community.
- Minimum 7 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- TOGAF-9 level 2; or IAF level 2.
- Should be master in Functional Architecture Design and Architecture Knowledge and Financial Analysis.
- Should have experience in Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Technical Solution Design, Negotiating, Change Management and Continuous (Service) Improvement.
- Should be proficient in Business Analysis.