Install and Containerize opensource applications (like GrayLog, Jenkins, CFSSL, Consul, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc) on Kubernetes/Openshift.
Write and review code, develop documentation and capacity plans, debug the hardest problems, live, on production systems.
Own automation and development of stress tests Integrate test capabilities with other services.
Work closely with Architects and other project groups to understand and meet requirements
Perform security assessments of core services
- B.S. degree in Computer Science,
- A related technical field, or equivalent experience
- 8 Years of hands on Experience in IT.
- Experience with Linux, Red Hat, etc. hosts, operating systems
- Strong, well-rounded background in Automation, CI-CD, host, network and application security knowledge of TCP/IP networking, and network services such as DNS, SMTP, DHCP, etc.
- Knowledge of internet security issues and the threat landscape
- Knowledge of security aspects of databases and middleware.
- Knowledge of network security techniques including virtual networking, IP routing, micro-segmentation using subnets and vlans, firewall-based network ACLs
- Knowledge of security technology including Firewalls, DLP, enterprise antivirus, multifactor authentication, Active Directory, PKI with certificate lifecycle management, encryption for data at rest and in transit is required.
- Expertise in an interpreted programming language (PHP, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Experience in Agile Methodology.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrable good judgment when encountering nebulous problems
- Reverse Engineering of software or network protocols
- Experience in development and operation of technologies such as Docker.
- Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems.
- Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
You assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel.
Collaborate with computer manufacturers and other users to develop new programming methods.
Supervise, train, mentor junior level programmers in programming and program coding.
Represent team in project meetings.
Work with business and functional analysts, and software & solution architects in ensuring that programs and systems function as intended
Supervise, mentor and manage large teams of programmers in one or more projects.
Represent project teams in project/program meetings or in meetings with sponsor.
- 6-12 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have experience in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
- Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now