• Write automation test scripts for functional test cases using tools such as Selenium, TestingWhiz, TestComplete etc.
• Write Unit test cases using Junit
• Leverage a combination of solid in-depth knowledge of Quality Assurance, solid understanding of the as well as knowledge of object oriented design principles while creating deliverables.
• Your scope of work is to extend and effectively apply existing automation frameworks for small to mid-size components and/or product features.
• You may create or have responsibility to improve existing test tools. You should command the skill to communicate clearly and effectively.
• Candidates will need to define test plans, test specifications, test suites, test cases as well as design tools for unit, functional and performance testing in a programmatic manner.
• Added advantage if experience in principles and techniques of Cloud Native (Micro services, Domain Driven Design, containers/Dockers, Agile) and DevOps (CI/CD).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field
- 1+ years of experience as a developer, QA Engineer, or as an SDET
- Experience in white box testing
- Hands on development experience in Java or any other programming Language.( preferably Spring based technologies)
• Ability to programmatically test the product, measure test coverage, develop the best automation, drive testability and diagnostic ability into the product, while promoting best practices in quality areas
• Knowledge and applicable work experience in creating automated test cases and improving test framework
• API automation testing including working experience with unit test automation frameworks
• Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
A Software Engineer designs, develops or maintains the physical application (components) or the application environment, based on the Software Architecture (models and principles).
Activities include coding, integrating, implementing, installing or changing frame works and standard components, or technical and functional application management.
A Software Engineer also develops languages, methods, frameworks and tools, and/or undertakes activities in support of server-based databases in development, test and production environments.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are learning and developing the knowledge, technical skills and core consulting behaviors required to succeed in Application Services.
You learn an appropriate methodology and one programming/development language, database or application environment.
You demonstrate flexibility and versatility in meeting objectives and should be able to manage your workload and update management on task progress.
You work under the direction of a more senior Software Engineer and will become responsible for the delivery of specific functionality for a given solution.
- Minimum 2 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Should have progressing skills on Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
- Should have baseline skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now