· Out Bound Calling to policy holders explaining the policy details
· Good People Management skills to manage large teams of voice resources
· Should be able to manage customer escalations
· Should be able to do RCA implementation
· Should be able to manage Customer Weekly/Monthly reviews
· Meeting and exceeding the customer service level agreements
· Should be able to manage team issues and provide resolutions
· Ensure meeting AHT as per the customer guidelines
· Experience of Health insurance domain will be preferred
· Should have relevant experience in to Out Bound calling
· Should be flexible to work in longer shifts
· Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
· Identify process improvements and procedural challenges, recommending appropriate solutions
· Track project milestones and deliverables
· Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise team members, and influence them to take positive, proactive action and accountability for their role
· Ability to define problems collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
· Word, Excel, Email, Windows, PowerPoint, Client Systems
· Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and general public.
· Organizational and Time Management Skills
· Mediation and Management Sills
· Good leadership skills are necessary
· Ability to review and calculate data Excel lent verbal and written communication skills
· Minimum 1-2 year of experience Preferably with Out Bound calling at Supervisor role
· Healthcare domain knowledge will be an added advantage
· Prefer Bachelor’s degree or Associates in Finance or Accounting
· Achieves monthly goals for all projects
· Work and manage others in their work on accounts
· Handles all incoming and outgoing correspondence within 48 hour of receipt.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now