The team lead will be responsible for ensuring that enhancements and other improvements to the client’s SAP ECC environment will fit in accordance to the overall architecture design of the client’s SAP ECC OTC and Logistics Execution design, 3rd party applications and customization.
This position within Capgemini’s managed service delivery organization has the following key responsibilities for global SAP OTC and Logistics
Execution enhancement delivery for the client’s SAP Ecosystem:
• Delivery of enhancement and improvements against Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and/or Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in a customized SAP environment.
• Delivering enhancements for OTC and Logistics Execution including accounting for:
• Interaction with client end-users, requirement gathering, Functional Specification (FDD) documentation, development, Unit Testing / Functional testing / and supporting User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
• Ability to effectively manage and lead onshore and offshore team members. Functional
• Must be able to help deliver enhancements using a Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC) approach.
• Must have a strong understanding of SAP OTC / SD (Sales & Distribution) business processes.
• Must have a strong understanding of SAP Logistics Execution business processes.
• Understanding of Foreign Trade business processes is highly desirable.
• Understanding of EDI-related processes in OTC and Logistics Execution is highly desirable.
The following technical experience is desired, but not mandatory:
• 5-7+ years of demonstrated hands on experience in business application design, implementation of SAP SD, MM, and WM systems.
• In-depth experience of Order to Cash systems from both a technical and functional standpoint.
• Ability to create detailed functional specifications.
Managed Service Process Experience:
• Must be familiar with ITSM / Service Desk ticketing systems (preferably Service Now).
• Must understand Level 2 and 3 support requirements.
• Must be able to lead an onshore/offshore team in a managed service environment driven by SLAs.
• 5-7 years with SAP SD, MM, and WM
As well as the below abilities:
• Self-starter, works independently with effective decision making.
• Demonstrated initiative, good judgment, and ability to achieve results.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms and in English.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
Attention to detail:
• Ability to manage cross-functional project teams and foster team commitment to tasks.
• Ability to influence key individuals inside and outside of own group .
• Ability to follow corporate standards with respect to tools and processes.
• Ability to adapt and rapidly apply changing technology to business needs.
• Ability to handle multiple assignments.
• Certifications: APICS, Supply Chain, ITSM and or relevant technical certifications desirable.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now