The Oracle ERP Cloud Financial Implementation
Lead position will be a hands on implementer and leader of the Financials work stream activities in Oracle ERP Financials Cloud projects.
• Bachelor’s degree and at least 10 years of systems integration consulting or relevant industry experience
• At least 2 year experience in Cloud implementation with full life cycle Fusion Financials or Financials Cloud implementations (must be verifiable with a reference call)
• 8+ years of demonstrated expertise in implementing Oracle ERP systems (EBS, Fusion Applications, or ERP Cloud)
• Strong EBS and Cloud experience in the following applications; AR, Collections, GL, Cash Management, AP, Taxes, Reporting and Fixed Assets
• International and Global implementation experience is a plus.
• CPA certification or an equivalent is a plus
• Strong consulting experience and business analytical skills to gather and document business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, business process designs, managing conference room pilots (CRPs), perform functional configuration, and manage testing of Financial ERP solutions
• Ability to lead a team, work independently and manage multiple task assignments
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, presentation, and communication skills
• High commitment to exceed performance expectations
• Willingness to travel weekly as needed
• Strong internal motivation with a demonstrated desire to keep abreast of latest Oracle releases
• Implementation experience and certified in the area of Oracle Cloud
• Finance Project Manager experience in an Oracle Cloud environment
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE).
These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems.
You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module.
You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
- Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Should have or seeking SE or ERP/SAP Level 1.
- Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
- Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now